- The Matrix-Ultrasonic_Ranger is used to measure the distance.
- The module's sensor emits a sound wave, which bounces off a reflective surface and returns to the sensor. Then, using the amount of time it takes for the wave to return to the sensor, the distance to the object can be computed.
- 5V Power
- Range: 5 cm - 300 cm，Accuracy: 1 cm
- One wire gpio
- PCB Dimension (mm): 20 x 40
- Pin Description:
Pin Description S GPIO V Supply Voltage 5V G Ground
Basic Device Operation
- The sensor emits a 40kHz, 6 mm sound wave, which bounces off a reflective surface and returns to the sensor. The receiver converts ultrasound waves to electrical signals in mV.
- The master sends a signal to the module starting to emit a sound wave. After the module receives the returned signal it will will generate a high level indicating the elapsed time and the distance will be calculated by distance = (elapsed time * speed of sound)/2.