Power & Source of Big Ideas

Dropbox on Neo2?

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hi Guys,

Someone tried to run dropbox on Neo2 successfully, will appreciate any info on this.

Thanks in advance!
Ilia.
IliaB wrote:
Hi Guys,

Someone tried to run dropbox on Neo2 successfully, will apretiate any info on this.

Thanks in advance!
Ilia.


Perhaps this way https://help.dropbox.com/installs-integ ... ands#build ?
Thanks Igor,

Tried this and many other stuff, nothing helps.

I guess it's impossible.

Best Regards.
Ilia.
IliaB wrote:
Thanks Igor,

Tried this and many other stuff, nothing helps.

I guess it's impossible.

Best Regards.
Ilia.


I saw they don't provide packages for ARM but building from sources? That should work ... if your build environment is not crippled and with assumption that their sources are alright. Sometimes adjustments or different compiler is needed, adjusting minor things ... well, you have to ask them/authors/dropbox for assistance. FriendlyARM has nothing to do with this.
Hi Igor,

That's what I did eventually, trying to compile from source, too much errors..

Tried rclone https://rclone.org/ app and it works fine, I probably stick with rclone for a while.

Thanks again.
Ilia.
IliaB wrote:
Hi Igor,

That's what I did eventually, trying to compile from source, too much errors..

Tried rclone https://rclone.org/ app and it works fine, I probably stick with rclone for a while.

Thanks again.
Ilia.


I see ... Rclone looks like a much better option.

Who is online

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 2865 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:27 am

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests