The Tiny210 CPU board is designed and developed by FriendlyElec. It is a Cortex-A8 embedded processing board that uses the Samsung S5PV210 System On Chip (SOC). Its maximum frequency is up to 1GHz. The S5PV210 integrates the PowerVR SGX540 graphic engine with hardware support for 3D and can drive video playing on screens up to 1080P.
The Tiny210 CPU board has 2.0 mm spacing double row pitch headers which connect the Tiny210 to a carrier board and extend most of the CPU’s pins and work with both the Tiny210 and Tiny6410 carrier boards. The standard version integrates 512M DDR2 RAM and 512M Flash (1G Flash optional) and can run Android, Linux and WinCE6. These features make it easily and widely used in MID development, Android notepads, auto electronic devices, industrial applications, GPS systems and multimedia systems.
- CPU:Samsung S5PV210, based on CortexTM-A8, 1GHz,Integrated PowerVR SGX540 graphic engine ,Elegent 2D/3D graphic accelaration ,Up to 1080p@30fps hard decoded video playing, support MPEG4, H.263, H.264 etc ,Up to 1080p@30fps hard decoded (Mpeg-2/VC1) video input
- DDR2 RAM:1G, 32bit data bus, single channels, 200 M Hz
- FLASH: SLC NAND Flash: 512M, optional 1GB
- LED:LED (Green),1 x Power LED (Red)
- J-TAG:1 x J-TAG
- Power:4.7V to 5.6V (support sleep mode)
- PCB Dimension:Eight layered board, 64 x 50 x 11(mm)
210 CPU's Datasheet:http://www.mediafire.com/view/t5xgfce4rhwq4c4
Tiny210 CPU Board V1305 Schematic: http://www.mediafire.com/download/79g84i4h4hpnarn
Tiny210 CPU Board V1305 Dimension: http://www.mediafire.com/view/en4l6rmxz1fzh33
Tiny Carrier Board SDK V1312B Schematic: http://www.mediafire.com/download/446tiudkamhm6vf
Tiny Carrier Board SDK V1312B PCB: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xiioi18uwtfo86d
Tiny Carrier Board ADK V1312B Schematic: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oapi81z3k7das3k
Tiny Carrier Board ADK V1312B PCB: http://www.mediafire.com/download/79g84i4h4hpnarn