Power & Source of Big Ideas

64 bit hardware with Camera inputs + HDMI output

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hi
I had bought NanoPi M1 - the board works fine - only that it is 32 bit - and there seems to be some difficulty setting up development environment for 32 bit - my host PC is 64 bit.
So now I am looking for 64 bit hardware with Camera inputs and HDMI + Ethernet + USB etc.
Can anyone suggest ?
Thanks
Silas
SilasV wrote:
Hi
I had bought NanoPi M1 - the board works fine - only that it is 32 bit - and there seems to be some difficulty setting up development environment for 32 bit - my host PC is 64 bit.
So now I am looking for 64 bit hardware with Camera inputs and HDMI + Ethernet + USB etc.
Can anyone suggest ?
Thanks
Silas



We have NanoPi M3 & NanoPC T3, both are 64-bit SBCs, and we'll release NanoPi M1 Plus2, it will use Alllwinner SoC H5, it's also a 64-bit SBC.

Thank you

-- Mindee
Thanks Mindee!
are there any videos for NanoPi M3 or NanoPC T3 showing that it works good with CAM500A - 5MP 1080p Camera Module - showing video on HDMI monitor? Just to make sure that if I buy this NanoPi M3 or NanoPC T3 - I would not have any difficulty in my project.
Thanks
Silas
SilasV wrote:
Thanks Mindee!
are there any videos for NanoPi M3 or NanoPC T3 showing that it works good with CAM500A - 5MP 1080p Camera Module - showing video on HDMI monitor? Just to make sure that if I buy this NanoPi M3 or NanoPC T3 - I would not have any difficulty in my project.
Thanks
Silas



I have no such video yet, Once I have it, I will post it here.

Thank you

-- Mindee
SilasV wrote:
Thanks Mindee!
are there any videos for NanoPi M3 or NanoPC T3 showing that it works good with CAM500A - 5MP 1080p Camera Module - showing video on HDMI monitor? Just to make sure that if I buy this NanoPi M3 or NanoPC T3 - I would not have any difficulty in my project.
Thanks
Silas



Hi,

I have a video recorded by NanoPC-T3 and CAM500B, please check:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9d9aq3fy6 ... 080928.mp4

its resolution is 1280x720, for some reason it's inverse,but you can see the effect.

-- Mindee
Thanks Mindee for the video
Do you think NanoPI M3 will also give me same resolution of the video with CAM500B ? NanoPi M3 and NanoPC T3 both have same processor, hence I would expect the same video resolution and performance. Can you please confirm? So that I can order NanoPi M3.
Thanks again for your help.
Silas
SilasV wrote:
Thanks Mindee for the video
Do you think NanoPI M3 will also give me same resolution of the video with CAM500B ? NanoPi M3 and NanoPC T3 both have same processor, hence I would expect the same video resolution and performance. Can you please confirm? So that I can order NanoPi M3.
Thanks again for your help.
Silas


Hi, Silas

If running Android on NanoPi M3, you can get the same video effect.

Thank you

-- Mindee
Mindee wrote:
SilasV wrote:
Thanks Mindee for the video
Do you think NanoPI M3 will also give me same resolution of the video with CAM500B ? NanoPi M3 and NanoPC T3 both have same processor, hence I would expect the same video resolution and performance. Can you please confirm? So that I can order NanoPi M3.
Thanks again for your help.
Silas


Hi, Silas

If running Android on NanoPi M3, you can get the same video effect.

Thank you

-- Mindee



Thanks Mindee
Is this hardware NanoPi M3 and CAM500B also supported on Ubuntu? or any other Linux distro?
SilasV wrote:
Mindee wrote:
SilasV wrote:
Thanks Mindee for the video
Do you think NanoPI M3 will also give me same resolution of the video with CAM500B ? NanoPi M3 and NanoPC T3 both have same processor, hence I would expect the same video resolution and performance. Can you please confirm? So that I can order NanoPi M3.
Thanks again for your help.
Silas


Hi, Silas

If running Android on NanoPi M3, you can get the same video effect.

Thank you

-- Mindee



Thanks Mindee
Is this hardware NanoPi M3 and CAM500B also supported on Ubuntu? or any other Linux distro?


Supported, but maybe no full function on Linux.

Thank you

-- Mindee

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 2865 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:27 am

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests