Power & Source of Big Ideas

Review video NanoPC T3+

Moderators: chensy, FATechsupport

Hi all.
I've made a new review video about the NanoPC T3+ octa-core SBC.
I hope you'll like it.
Greetings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlR6tR-wheQ
Cool, that's great! I uploaded the video to this page. :D

phpBB [video]
Thank you Maroon5. I've seen my video is on the FriendlyARM site.
Nice to see my work is appreciated.
The T3+ now does good work as my laptop SBC. Haven't had any problems(I could not solve).
I'm saving some money now to buy the NanoPC-T4 next month. I'll make a video of it too then.
I was planning to buy the Odroid N1, but it got cancelled. I still want to know what the RK3399 can do on a good board.
And the K1+ also looks impressive. I don't yet have an H5 SBC. Hexa-core Mali450. I wonder what that can do.
All the boards of friendlyarm are way too sexy.
Thank you.
Greetings.
NicoD
NicoD wrote:
Thank you Maroon5. I've seen my video is on the FriendlyARM site.
Nice to see my work is appreciated.
The T3+ now does good work as my laptop SBC. Haven't had any problems(I could not solve).
I'm saving some money now to buy the NanoPC-T4 next month. I'll make a video of it too then.
I was planning to buy the Odroid N1, but it got cancelled. I still want to know what the RK3399 can do on a good board.
And the K1+ also looks impressive. I don't yet have an H5 SBC. Hexa-core Mali450. I wonder what that can do.
All the boards of friendlyarm are way too sexy.
Thank you.
Greetings.
NicoD

Hi, NicoD,

Thanks for your review video, We can send a NanoPC-T4 set to you, We’are still working on the new ROM, please leave your email.

Cheers

Mindee
Thanks for your review video, We can send a NanoPC-T4 set to you, We’are still working on the new ROM, please leave your email.

Hello Mindee.
That would be absolutely amazing.
My e-mail address is dekerfnico@hotmail.com
Thank you very much.
I hope to hear you soon.
Greetings,
NicoD (Nico Dekerf)
Excellent value for money this NanoPC-T4! It's starting to become interesting these "development" cards ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Appvalley Tutuapp Tweakbox